“Research shows that about 80% of people who make resolutions on Jan. 1 fall off the wagon by Valentine’s Day.”[The New York Times • December 31, 2008]
…but it’s not too late to work on those resolutions to get organized!
Watch the video to find out why.
Thanks to Angie Goff (@omygoff on Twitter) for the interview! Click here to check out Angie’s blog.
Related Articles by Zemanta
- The secret to keeping your New Year’s resolutions — is there a magic formula? (thehappinessproject.com)
- New Year, New You? Nice Try (thenewyorktimes.com)
- A Resolution That May Stick: Spending Less in ’09 (thenewyorktimes.com)
- Still no stinking resolutions: 1st Quarter goal update (realmendriveminivans.com)
- Why New Year’s Resolutions Rarely Work (shoppingblog.com)