It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
- Fluff the pillows on the sofa in your living room or office.
- Write down the top five supplies (e.g., groceries, office supplies) that you need to purchase immediately.
- Review your schedule for the next day.
- Delete up to 5 shows from your DVR.
- And, while you’re at it, delete junk mail from your inbox and empty your trash folder.