It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
Eating healthier is usually a resolution that many of us make. Now that we’re more than half-way through the year, it’s time to check where you are with this goal. If you still need a little help, consider creating a meal plan. Planning ahead will take some time up front, but it’s a great way to add healthier fare to your menu, and you can you can break the process down in to more manageable chunks.
Here are a five ways to get started:
1. Write down five things you love to eat.
2. Write down five foods you want to stay away from.
3. Write down the days that you will not be able to cook (i.e., you’ll order in).
4. Think of recipes you already have that you can refer to.
5. Put the crock pot on the counter! If you don’t have one, this is great time to get one as it is a huge time saver.