It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
Germs are everywhere. They’re tough. Hard working. The way you want a new employee to be. They just deliver a massive payload that can knock you off your feet. Build these five things into your regular routine so you can get the upper hand.
1. Wipe down your phone, door handles, steering wheel, fridge handles, and other things you touch often.
2. Sometimes, you touch things that don’t belong to you. Like the buttons on an ATM or in an elevator. Be sure that you have a travel bottle of hand sanitizer with you. Put them in all your purses, in your car, on your desk, etc.
3. Something else you touch that’s not yours is another person. Like when you shake their hands. Yep, break out the sanitizer or head to the loo to wash your digits.
4. Keep a garbage container in your car to collect your trash and keep those science experiments from brewing.
5. Have you gotten your flu shot yet?