Have you ever wanted to just follow a specific set of people on Twitter? …to just focus in on the conversation of one group of people? Putting your tweeps in separate buckets can be very helpful, especially when you follow quite a few of them. And, you can easily do that by creating lists. Twitter lists let you structure and manage the type and amount of information you receive and attend to.
What types of lists can you make and who would be on them?
- Your key influencers
- People in or related to your industry
- Your competitors
- People who retweet your content
- News and media professionals
- People who talk about topics you’re interested in
- Potential customers (people who ask questions that perhaps you can answer)
Ready to create lists? It’s a simple four-step process, so head on over to Twitter to get started.