It’s a big holiday here in the United States and most of us have the day off. If you do, too, why not catch up on some reading and check out the articles below? Enjoy!
- Happtique helps doctors prescribe apps to patients. [WashingtonPost.com] Would you like an app with that? Happtique, a company based in New York, will let doctors prescribe smartphone apps that meet specific standards to their patients along with medication.
- Stop Being Offended Today: 3 Cures for Everything That Irritates You [Lifehack.org] Getting annoyed frequently will certainly impact your stress levels and your overall well-being. Check out these three tips to help push life’s irritations aside.
- Free Productivity Tools to Fit Your Personality [OpenForum.com] Feeling scattered? Like making lists? No matter your personality type, there’s a productivity tool that’s just right for you.
- 4 Step SWOT Analysis to Improve Yourself [MyProductivityTools.com] SWOTs are usually used by companies to assess their strengths and weaknesses. This article shows you how to use it as self-improvement tool.
- 5 Ways to Make Yourself Accountable [Wisebread.com] Need a bit of motivation to reach your personal goals? The author shares five tips for staying focused so you can reach the finish line.
- 3 Tips to Get Off the Fence of Indecision [BrillianceMastery.com] Struggling with jumping off the fence and picking a side? Along with her tips, the author suggests that “we need to say ‘No’ in order make space for the brilliant ‘Yes’ to come in.”