It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
1. Select 5 books to donate. You really can do this in 5 minutes.
2. Sign up for Catalog Choice.
3. Give away magazines that you’ve read to a local school, community center, or favorite friend.
4. Put old newspapers in your recycling bin. *Spend an extra five minutes and put them in your compost pile.
5. Discontinue the delivery of your telephone book (unless you really use them on a regular basis).
6. Take a look at the Swingline Stack-and-Shred 100X Hands Free Shredder. Yes, hands free. Put papers in and walk away.