Spring is here and you know what that means. It’s Spring Cleaning Time! …time to check out the nooks and crannies of your home and make sure everything is in tip-top shape.
Don’t run around your house like a crazy person, unless you like how that feels. If you do, just grab a checklist while you’re at it. A checklist will help you keep track of what you need to work on AND you can hand it off to helpers (hint, hint, hint).
Here are a few you might like…
- “Throughout the House” and “Room by Room” steps
- 8 steps on how to clean windows
- Basic window washing kit
- How to patch a screen
- Steps coded by expertise: Adult, Professional, Child
- Recommended tools and products
- “Assigned to” section for delegating
- Checklists for 6 indoor rooms: Bathroom, Bedroom, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Online checklist
- Pre-filled tasks
- Customizable – fill in additional tasks using the “Add” button before printing
Get More Information from Martha