While I’m away, check out this month’s organizing challenge.
It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
1. Have you changed the batteries in your smoke detectors? You should have when changed your clocks this past weekend.
2. If you haven’t already, make a 2011 Tax folder AND make and appointment with your CPA.
3. Pick two accounts to sign up for paperless billing.
4. Walk through your living room and put away up to 5 things that don’t belong there.
5. Add a handful of unwanted papers to your shred or recycling pile.