I’m taking a sabbatical and have lined up a few posts ahead of time. I’ll also be re-sharing some of my fave OTR articles and introducing you to new guest authors as well as other interesting info while I’m away. Enjoy!
It’s time for a new 5 Minute Organizing Challenge! What can you do in 5 minutes to gain a little order in your life? You can put a few things back in place or gather your important items. Here’s a new set of five things for you to consider adding to your routine this month. Try try them on for size and feel free to suggest a few of your own.
1. Hate to remind you about this, but have you started pulling together some of the info you’ll need to get your taxes done? Maybe you can start by filling out your tax organizer. I’m sure your CPA sent you one. No time to do it right now? Put it on your task list.
2. Actually, you might just want to start writing that to do list. First, start your list for TODAY. Write down 1-2 things you WILL accomplish by day’s end (perhaps some holiday organizing tasks?). Then, capture all the other things you need to get done and add due dates.
3. Those shoes hanging about your door – put them away. Dirty socks, too? Throw them in the laundry basket. No, don’t put this on your list. Just do it!
4. How’s your car doing? Had an oil change or tune up lately? Schedule it or put it on your to do list.
5. Have you signed up for that thing you’ve been wanting to do but haven’t done yet? Yep, put it on your list. =)