For all you guys who’ve been asking when the next shred event will be, here’s one that’s coming up soon. I’m am tickled pink that so many of you are taking the bull by the horns and kicking your paper clutter – and unwanted electronic stuff – to the curb! Here’s to a clutter free weekend!
PC Recycler Paper & Electronic Shredding Event
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009
Time: 10 am – 2 pm *Must be in line by 2 pm
Location: 4005 Westfax Drive, Suite A, Chantilly, VA 20151
Info: All types of electronics will be accepted – basically anything with a plug. Click here for a list of acceptable items.
- Paper Shredding – $10 per bankers box (a box 24″x12″)
- Electronics - See below. Most items are free of cost but some do have a fee. Check acceptable items list for fees.
Computer Recycling Fees Charged
- Monitors – $10.00 Each
- Televisions, LCD TV’s and Plasmas - 19″ or Smaller $10.00 Each, 20″ to 30” $15.00 Each, 31″ to 50″ $20.00 Each, 51″ or Larger $30.00
- Hard Drive Shredding – $10.00 Each Hard Drive (while you watch)
- CD’s, Floppies, Tapes Shredded and Recycled - $1.00 per lb
»»Related Articles by Zemanta««
- Fact Friday: Paper Recyling (dallisonlee.com/blog)
- Earth Day 2009 in DC: Stuff You Can Do (dallisonlee.com/blog)
- Bad Medicine, Part II (dallisonlee.com/blog)
- Free Recycling for Your Schools Old Computer Equipment (q-ontech.blogspot.com)